Committed to Providing the Best Patient Experience
Do you have a dental concern? Are you looking for information about a particular dental procedure? Would you like to know how you can improve and maintain your smile? You have come to the right place. City Endodontics PLLC is home to a team of New York endodontics specialists who can provide all the patient resources you need to stay on top of your oral health.
Our endodontists regularly perform several types of procedures to save natural teeth, including root canal, retreatment, and apicoectomy. We also help clients improve the appearance of their smile with a range of cosmetic dentistry services. Regardless of your particular needs, we are committed to providing you with the highest level of dental care – and that includes ensuring you have all the resources you need to stay informed along the way.
Our knowledgeable doctors are prepared to answer all your questions about endodontics. Call (646) 880-9445 now to schedule an appointment.
Resources for Our Patients
One of the greatest causes of fear and anxiety related to going to the dentist is simply a lack of knowledge. We want to provide you with the resources you need to feel adequately prepared for your visit.
Before coming in for your appointment, please review the following:
- New patient forms – View and print our new patient forms, which include a health history form and consent form
- Post op instructions – Learn the steps you should take after a procedure to avoid complications and ensure proper healing
- Surgical instructions – prepare yourself for your surgery by reviewing some important information about your particular procedure
- Referring doctors – Access our referral form
- Helpful links – Discover a variety of helpful resources that can increase your understanding of dental health
If you are ready to schedule your appointment, give our friendly team a call today at (646) 880-9445.
“Dr. Johnson was very patient in answering all my questions and the root canal procedure was painless. Totally painless. His staff (Lily, Kim, Maria) is exceptionally friendly and welcoming, resembling a family more than a dental office.”- Hugues F.
“Great experience, patient & extremely knowledgeable doctor, supportive staff. A priceless experience. I would recommend my family to City Endodontic all the time.”- Philip S.
“Dr. Marcus Johnson was kind, patient, and incredibly professional. I was so scared of this procedure, but he kept me calm and talked me through it. Since then, my regular dentist even said that it was a beautifully done root canal.”- Sabra M.